This course is taught through the lectures delivered by Dr. Farhat Hashmi in Urdu. The assignments are available in Urdu.
- Offered through a web-based learning management system (Moodle) on Al-Huda eCampus.
- Electronic access to audio lectures and quizzes.
- Minimum requirement is to complete One lessons per week.
- Evaluation is through 12 ONLINE Quizzes.
- Should be able to read, write and understand the Urdu language
- Able to pay fee online (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
- Able to attempt Online Quizzes
- Student will have access to the course portal for a duration of 3 months from the time of enrollment
- There are a total of 11 lessons in the course, totaling approximately 4 hours in duration
- Minimum requirement is to complete One lessons per week
- A student is expected to start the course as soon as he/she registers after paying the enrollment fee on the course website. This includes listening to the audio lessons for each week.
- Students are encouraged to take notes while listening to the recordings. This is an important part of the learning process. Students can then share main points and reflections on what they have learnt with others to encourage and invite people to study. However, it is not permitted to share the notes from the recording verbatim with others or on blogs.
- A student must complete each Quiz with a passing grade of 80% to be eligible for the course certificate.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via eCampus course page
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus
- All course fee are non-refundable
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge
Click here if you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information. Please state your name, contact information and country of residence with your request.