Illness & Death-Guidance in Islam eLearning Course enables individuals to learn at their own pace with easy global access about matters pertaining to health, sickness and death in light of Islam. The course provides an out-of-the-classroom disciplined individual learning environment with set timelines for completing lessons.
This course is taught through the lecture series delivered by Dr. Uzma Hussain in English. The assignment and book are available in English.
- Offered through a web-based learning management system (Moodle) on Al-Huda eCampus.
- Electronic access to audio lectures and assignment.
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week.
- Evaluation is through an online assignment.
- Students aged 15 and above
- Should be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Able to pay fee online (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
- Student will have access to the course portal for a duration of 3 months from the time of enrollment
- There are a total of 14 lessons in the course, totaling 7.5 hours in duration
- Minimum requirement is to complete more than one lesson per week
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Illness & Death-Guidance in Islam electronic Certificate by Al-Huda eCampus and Al Huda Institute of Canada.
- A student is expected to start the course as soon as he/she registers after paying the enrollment fee on the course website. This includes downloading and listening to the audio lessons for each week.
- Students are encouraged to take notes while listening to the recordings. This is an important part of the learning process. Students can then share main points and reflections on what they have learnt with others to encourage and invite people to study. However, it is not permitted to share the notes from the recording verbatim with others or on blogs.
- A student must complete the assignment with a passing grade of 80%.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via eCampus course page
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus
- All course fee are non-refundable
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge
Click here if you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information. Please state your name, contact information and country of residence with your request.
Etiquettes of Sickness & Death by Al Huda publications
Book orders can be placed at:
Email your book order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase books from: https://alhudapublications.org/
Purchase books from: www.alhudaonlinebooks.com