Surah Al Khaf English eLearning Course
Surah Al-Kahf English eLearning Course (KHEeL) enables individuals to study Surah Al-Khaf at their own pace with easy global access. It provides an out-of-the-classroom disciplined individual learning environment with set timelines for completing each lesson. The core elements of the course are the three T’s of the Qur’an:
2) Translation and Word analysis
- Offered through a web-based learning management system (Moodle) on Al-HudaeCampus.
- Electronic access to audio lectures, quizzes, tests and assignments.
- Each audio lesson includes Tajweed (reciting along with recordings), Translation and Word Analysis (writing and taking notes), Tafsir (noting all the important points).
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week including memorization of the word to word translation, a student may do more than one lesson.
- Live support and oral assessments conducted by a lesson in charge (LI) assigned to each student.
- Evaluation is through online assignments and oral assessments:
- A total of 4 oral assessments after every 6 lessons
- Two assignments
- Students aged 15 and above
- Should be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Able to pay fee online (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
- There are a total of 23 lessons in the course, totalling approximately 38 hours in duration.
- Since it is a self-paced course, the duration to complete the course is dependent on the student’s pace.
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week.
- Each term is for 6 months. If a student is unable to complete the course during this term, s(he) can enroll for the next term.
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a Surah Al Kahf English eLearning Course Certificate by Al-Huda eCampus and Al Huda Institute of Canada.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM ME AS A STUDENT?
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the term enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Tafsir from the website.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur’an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation weekly. Reviewing the translation 7 times during the week can help you in memorization.
- A student must complete the tests and assignments with a passing grade of 80% for each.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF THE LESSON IN CHARGE?
- Students will be assigned a Lesson in charge (LI) when a LI becomes available. The main goal is to provide live support and guidance to the student.
- Students must not wait for their LI to start the course as it may take a while to get a LI.
- It is the student’s duty to start the course as soon as s(he) registers on the course website.
- The LI and student will be in contact via phone or internet (for example, Skype, Google chat, Whatsapp, etc) for 15 – 20 minutes sessions.
- Starting and frequency of these sessions is dependent on the availability of the LI.
- The LI will be evaluating the student’s oral performance on the lesson(s). The LI will listen to their Tajweed, Translation, root words and singular and plural forms.
- During the oral assessment session, the student should have the plain Arabic Quran open in front and not the Juz with the translation. The student will read Translation, root words, singular and plural forms by memory. Tajweed will be read from the Quran.
- The LI will answer questions related to the lessons that the student may have.
INFORMATION REGARDING FEE
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via Stripe on eCampus course pages.
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus.
- All course fees are non-refundable.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.