Tadabbur Al Qur’an English Juz’ 30 eLearning Course (TDQEeL) enables individuals to study the Juz 30 of Qur’an at their own pace with easy global access. It provides an out-of-the-classroom disciplined individual learning environment with set timelines for completing each lesson. The core elements of the course are:
1) Word-to-word Translation
2) Tafseer, comprehension, action
COURSE IN ENGLISH
This course is taught through the lecture series delivered by Sister Aisha Altaf in English. All tests, assignments, and books are available in English.
- Electronic access to audio lectures, tests and assignments.
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week including memorization of the word to word translation, a student may do more than one lesson.
- Evaluation is through a) Oral assessments b) Translation Tests and c) Assignments upon the completion of each quarter (Rub) Juz.
- A student must complete the tests and assignments with a passing grade of 80% for each.
Education: 11th grade and up
Able to pay fee online (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
- There are a total of 40 lessons in the course.
- Since it is a self-paced course, the duration to complete the course is dependent on the student’s pace
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week including memorization of the word to word translation; a student may do more than one lesson.
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a Tadabbur Al Qur’an English Juz’ 30 eLearning Certificate by Al-Huda eCampus and Al Huda Institute of Canada.
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the monthly fee on the course website.
- Memorize the translation weekly. Reviewing the translation 7 times during the week can help you in memorization.
- Attempt the Translation Test and Assignment at the end of each Rub Juz.
- Students will be assigned a Lesson in charge (LI) when a LI becomes available. Students must not wait for their LI to start the course as it may take 4-6 weeks to get a LI. It is the student’s duty to start the course as soon as s(he) registers on the course website.
- The LI will be evaluating the student’s oral performance on the lesson(s). The LI will listen to the Translation.
- The LI and student will be in contact via phone or internet (for example, Skype, Google chat, Zoom etc) for 15 – 20 minutes sessions.
- Starting and frequency of these sessions is dependent on the availability of the LI.
- During the oral assessment session, the student should have the plain Arabic Quran open in front and not the Juz with the translation. The student will read Translation by memory.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via Stripe on eCampus course pages.
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus.
- All course fee are non-refundable.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
- Notify course administration (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your monthly subscription once you complete your course or want to withdraw anytime.
Click here if you need assistance in registering for the course or require further information. Please state your name, contact information and country of residence with your request.
- Tadabbur wa Amal – Juz 30 – Volume 1 (English), Al-Huda Publications
- Tadabbur wa Amal – Juz 30 – Volume 2 (English), Al-Huda Publications
Al-Quran_Tadabbur_wal Amal_Juz30 (Arabic Book)
Book orders can be placed at: https://www.alhudainstitute.ca/bookstore/