Tajweed eLearning Course for Women - Advance Level
Fees per month = USD $55
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 7:00-8:00pm (Toronto Time)
Start date: Sep 5, 2023
NOT accepting enrollments now. Alhumdulillah session is FULL
- Learn recitation of the Qur’an with proper Tajweed
- Textbooks taught are Tajweed Rules of the Qur’an, part of vol. II & vol. III written by Ustazah Kareema Czerepinski
- Topics covered are Tafkheem & Tarqeeq, Idghamaat,Hamzatul Wasl, Waqf wa Ibtida,Sahih wa Mut’al endings, Maqtoo’ wal Mausool and Taa at ta’neeth & Tadveen
- Textbooks and classes are available in English and Urdu
- Online group learning methodology
- Classes are conducted on Skype or Zoom for two hours per week
- Requires a microphone & speakers
- Maximum 7 students per group
- For girls and women, ages 15 and up
- The entire duration of the course is 16 months (64 weeks), divided into two terms of 8 months each
- Online classes are held twice a week for a duration of 1 hour per class
- Students must attend each bi-weekly session.
- Women aged 15+ years
- Able to pay fee online via course website page (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
Language: URDU and ENGLISH
- Students will be taught chapters from the textbook along with recitation practice
- Each session of the week will cover a new Tajweed rule and recitation practice
- Students are expected to dedicate a listening and practicing time prior to the class through teacher-recommended learning resources
- Evaluation is through Oral assessments and Online Tests
- Students need to score 80% or above in each assessment to qualify for the course certificate
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded an eCertificate for Tajweed eLearning Course for Women – Advanced Level by Al-Huda eCampus and Al Huda Institute of Canada.
Mandatory Text Book
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM ME AS A STUDENT?
- Attend each class to complete the course
- Complete homework by practicing as many times as the teacher recommends
- Log in to class 5 minutes before class time.
- In case of late arrival to class or missing it completely, the slot will be lost and cannot be adjusted to a later time.
- Inform the teacher in advance if you are unable to attend a session
INFORMATION REGARDING FEE
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via Stripe on eCampus course page.
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus.
- All course fees are non-refundable.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
I NEED MORE INFORMATION
Send us your queries by completing information on HelpDesk
If you are interested to enrol in any of the Tajweed eLearning Courses on Al-Huda eCampus, please fill this form to select a time slot that best suits you. Once there are sufficient students in the class that matches your time slot, you will be assigned to an online class. You will then receive the link to the course and instructions to pay the fee on the email address you provide in this form.