- Videoconferencing classes are held once a week for a duration of 1 hour (half hour per student)
- Students can choose from a variety of class timings suited to their local time zone
- Students must attend each weekly session
This course is taught by Ustazah Ghada Shokr. Masha’Allah she holds Ijazah to teach Al-Qur’an Al-Kareem in the way of Hafs ‘an Asim min Tareeq Al-Shatibiyyah. She is experienced in teaching tajweed, qira’at and hifz to women and children.
Mode of instruction for this course is Arabic and English.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via Stripe on Al-Huda eCampus portal
- All course fee are non-refundable
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge
- Attend each class to complete the course
- Complete homework by practicing as many times as the teacher recommends
- Log in to class on time and leave class on time
- Do not keep the teacher waiting
- Email the teacher in advance if you are unable to attend a session