Taleem Al-Qur’an English
Taleem al-Qur’an English eLearning Certificate Course (TQEeL) enables individuals to study the Qur’an at their own pace with easy global access. It provides an out-of-the-classroom disciplined individual learning environment with set timelines for completing each Juz. The core elements of the course are the three T’s of the Qur’an:
2) Translation and Word analysis
- Recite the Qur’an with rules of Tajweed
- Understand the Qur’an directly in Arabic by memorizing word to word translation
- Know the Tafsir (explanation) of the Qur’an
- Perform Ibadah in its true spirit by strengthening love of Allah (swt)
- Nurture necessary life skills of effective time, anger and stress management
- Strengthen the bonds of relationship with your family, friends and coworkers
- Find the motivation to serve humanity
- Adapt to the teachings of the Qur’an
COURSE IN ENGLISH
This course is taught through the Taleem Al-Qur’an 2010 lecture series delivered by Tamiyyah Zubair in English. All tests, assignments, and books are available in English.
- Offered through a web-based learning management system (Moodle) on Al-Huda eCampus.
- Electronic access to audio lectures, tests and assignments.
- Each audio lesson includes Tajweed (reciting along with recordings), Translation and Word Analysis (writing and taking notes), Tafsir (noting all the important points).
- Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week including memorization of the word to word translation, a student may do more than one lesson.
- Evaluation is through oral performance and written tests and eAssignments upon the completion of each half Juz and complete Juz.
Education: 11th grade and up
Able to pay fee online (no other method of fee payment is available on eCampus)
- You must start the lessons as soon as you register by paying the term enrolment fee on the course website
- Download or listen to the lessons of Tajweed, Translation and Word analysis, and Tafsir from the website.
- While doing the Tajweed lesson repeat along with the teacher. Have a Tajweed Qur’an in your hands to follow along. Mark the places where the teacher pauses or emphasizes.
- Practice reciting along with the Tajweed lesson a minimum of three times in order to attain good results.
- While taking notes on the Translation and Tafsir, write down all the root words and the singular and plural forms.
- Memorize the translation weekly. Reviewing the translation 7 times during the week can help you in memorization.
- Attempt eQuiz at the end of the lesson.
- Attend a minimum of three TQeL Learning Community Saturday Sessions.
- Students will be assigned a Lesson in charge (LI) when a LI becomes available. The main goal is to provide live support and guidance to the student.
- Students must not wait for their LI to start the course as it may take 4-6 weeks to get a LI.
- It is the student’s duty to start the course as soon as s(he) registers on the course website.
- The LI and student will be in contact via phone or internet (for example, Skype, Google chat, Paltalk, etc) for 15 – 20 minutes sessions.
- Starting and frequency of these sessions is dependent on the availability of the LI.
- The LI will be evaluating the student’s oral performance on the lesson(s). The LI will listen to their Tajweed, Translation, root words and singular and plural forms.
- During the oral assessment session, the student should have the plain Arabic Quran open in front and not the Juz with the translation. The student will read Translation, root words, singular and plural forms by memory. Tajweed will be read from the Quran.
- The LI will answer questions related to the lessons that the student may have.
- The ONLY method to pay fee is online via PayPal on eCampus course pages.
- No other method of fee payment is available on eCampus.
- All course fee are non-refundable.
- In case you withdraw from the course at any time, your term fee shall be donated towards the cause of promoting Islamic knowledge.
- There are a total of 312 lessons in the course.
- Since it is a self-paced course, the duration to complete the course is dependent on the student’s pace
- • Minimum requirement is to complete one lesson per week including memorization of the word to word translation; a student may do more than one lesson.
Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a Taleem al-Qur’an eLearning Certificate by Al-Huda eCampus and Al Huda Institute of Canada.
Step 1: Make your free account on www.alhudaecampus.com
Step 2: Register by clicking on the button below
- Word to Word English Translation of the Quran, Al-Huda Publications
(Download free eJuz, students may also purchase hard copies of the whole set or one Juz at a time)
- Taleem Al-Qur’an Reading and Writing Book 1, Al-Huda Publications
- “Duas to attain knowledge”, English card, Al Huda Publications
(Download free eCard)
- Vocabulary of the Holy Quran (Qamoos Alfaaz Al Qur’an Al Kareem), Arabic-English dictionary by Dr. Abdullah Abbas An-Nadawi
- Wa iyyaka nasta’een, book of supplications, English and Arabic, Al Huda Publications (Download free eBook)
- Tajweed Rules of the Qur’an, part I and II in English, by Ustazah Kareema Czerepinski. Notes available online: abouttajweed.com
Book orders can be placed at:
eCampus Bookstore (instant downloadable eBooks)
Email your book order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pakistan and International:
Email your book order to email@example.com (Islamabad)