Juz’ 29- Tabarak Certificate Course (English) – Edmonton
- Recitation, Word-to-word Translation, word analysis and Tafseer
- Du’as: Qur’anic & Masnoon
- Tajweed: rules of tajweed & its application
- Hifdh Surah al Mulk
- The duration of the course is ten months.
- Electronic access to audio lectures is available on Al Huda websites and apps. https://www.farhathashmi.com/english-section/tafsir/?giml-id=719
- Translation test & tafseer quizzes upon the completion of each rub’.
- All tests will be online.
The only method to pay fee is online through the website course page.
Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Upon meeting the requirements of the course graduation criteria, students will qualify for
‘Juz’ 29- Tabarak Distance Learning Certificate’ by Al-Huda Institute of Canada
The certificate will be granted at an upcoming Convocation Ceremony after the completion of the course, held every other year. Students are informed in advance to register for attending the ceremony and receive their certificate.
Minimum required criteria to pass is 80%
Juz’ Tabarak Set of 2 Binders.
Dua book: Qurani & Masnoon Du’as
Non color coded Qur’an